Self-Worth Journal Prompts to Improve Your Self-Esteem
Self-worth is an important part of our overall wellbeing. It's essential to recognize our strengths and weaknesses, so we can be sure that we are taking steps towards becoming the very best versions of ourselves.
Journaling can be a great way to explore our thoughts and feelings, and improve our self-esteem.
We put together a few self-worth journal prompts designed to help you become more confident in your own skin, and ultimately improve your self-esteem.
These prompts cover topics such as self-love, gratitude, resilience and goal setting – all of which are key elements in building a strong sense of personal worth.
By taking the time to reflect on these topics through journaling, you can gain greater insights into yourself and start to make positive changes in your life.
1. If you were completely confident in your life, what would this version of you look like, talk like, dress like, read, etc.?
2. Who do you look to for validation of your thoughts and ideas? What makes that person's outlook more valuable than your own inner guidance? How can you improve to trust yourself more?
3. Investing in yourself builds confidence? Besides education, when was the last time you invested in something that would get you further in life? If you haven't, what should be your next investment and why?
4. What are your most common negative thoughts about yourself? How can you turn those thoughts into questions that will empower you and move you forward?
5. What do you love the most about yourself and why? What do others love about you and why? How can you use this to guide your self-confidence each day?
Love these questions? Our goal is to help you become the best version of yourself. Each Fit For More guided journal is thoughtfully designed to guide and inspire you on your journey of self-improvement and personal growth.
Shop and find your perfect journal today!