Is Manifesting a Sin?
I was having a conversation with someone earlier this week and she said there are some ladies who LOVED the description of the Minding Your HeartSpace Devotional, but didn't buy it because Fit For More Store posts and some of the other product descriptions talk a lot about manifesting desires, and they didn't believe manifesting was very "Christian like."
I think it's unfortunate that some people will never live out their desires during this lifetime because their mindsets are so fixed that they hold themselves back from being open, aware, and receiving the full abundance that is laid out for them, but are not in alignment with.
What is Manifesting?
Manifesting in the most simplest explanation is being intentional about your desires and taking the action necessary to bring those desires to life.
Manifestation methods such as journaling is WRITING your desires so you can give life to the visualization that is required by you to SEE your dreams within your mind until they become your reality.
What Does the Bible Say About Manifesting?
Manifestation is a powerful spiritual practice that is supported by the Bible. In the Bible, God speaks through the prophet Isaiah, saying, "You will be given the power to create change in your life according to your faith and the words you speak."
Throughout the Bible, there are many verses that speak to the idea of manifesting what you desire in your life.
Here are some scriptures that support manifesting your desires ...
"Ask and you shall receive" Matthew 7:7
"What you ask for, believe you have received it." Mark 11:24
"Write the vision and make it plain, it will surely come." Habakkuk 2:2
"Whatever you bind on Earth is bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth is loosed in heaven." Matthew 16:19
"Speak to the mountain and it shall move." Luke 17:6
The Christian's Guide to Manifesting
Now that we can clearly see that manifesting your desires IS "Christian like, here are some helpful tips to get you started with manifesting your desires:
- Pray daily. Pray for what you want to manifest in your life and thank God for already providing it. Thanking God BEFORE you receive it is called, having faith. Having faith is quite simply, manifesting what you want into existence. Mark 11:24.
- Speak positive words. Speak positive affirmations that align with what you are trying to manifest. Proverbs 18:21 says, "death and life are in the power of your tongue." Speak life.
- Visualize. Create a vivid mental image or physical image of what you want to manifest in your life. "Where there is no vision, the people perish." Proverbs 29.
- Take action. Take aligned action steps to bring your desires to life. "Faith without works is dead." James 2.
- Stay focused. Keep your focus on your desired outcome be careful though not worry about HOW it is supposed to manifest. Philippians 4:6.
- Be open to receiving. Be open to receiving divine guidance and support as you manifest. Matthew 21:22.
Manifesting Journals and Planners
Fit For More Store journals, planners, and devotionals are excellent support tools to help guide your mindset and actions so that you can be in alignment with your desires. Each guided journal and planner is thoughtfully created with the questions needed to challenge your limiting beliefs, but also, activate your alignment to the abundance and success you deserve.
The Minding Your Own HeartSpace Devotional is an excellent resource for gaining clarity on your own heart's desires, aligning with your true purpose in life, and calling forth the power within you to live out your dreams during this lifetime.
The Success Alignment Planner is Fit For More's best-selling, signature goal-setting planner to help you clarify your goals, remove any limiting beliefs/fears, take inspired action, and make your dreams a reality.
We also create guided planners and blank journals so you can write your heart out. Whether you have aFit For More Journals and Planners or just a sheet of paper for now, we've created a few prompts that you can use today to think about your BIG dream, start writing to initiate the visualization process, and help you create the feelings of having your desire so you can attract the actions needed to bring it to life.
4 Manifesting Journal Prompts to Bring Your Dreams to Life
- What inspired me to create this dream?
- What is the one step I can take today to bring this dream closer to reality?
- What barriers am I willing to overcome to make this dream a reality?
- What would my life look like if I fully manifested this dream?
Did you enjoy the journal prompts in this article? You will LOVE the prompts in a Fit For More guided journal. Browse our journal collections here.
P.S. Don't forget your planner! Your higher self will most certainly thank you.